27.3.13

Working in Estonia - How to start?

If you are a foreigner looking to start working in Estonia, there are several entry level jobs in Tallinn that don't require Estonian language. One good place to start is CV.ee English Job Offers but here are some ideas to help you get started in Estonia:

Big Companies

Some Estonian multinational IT companies have a record of hiring foreigners, looking for diversity and creativity in the workplace, but they may require more experience and/or university degree in the area. Here are some different job offers (March 2013):

Costumer Support Agent 

Estonia is big on the Costumer Service industry, partly because of the good geographical location (and timezone) to the Scandinavian countries, also because of the high education level and language knowledge. This area is always looking for people based on their language skills, so as a foreigner you may have an advantage. Here's some active job offers in Costumer Support field (March 2013):

Local Startups

Estonia is striving to become the European Silicon Valley, and local startups are usually looking for bright minds from all over the world to bring their products to life, but they usually don't announce job openings in traditional ways, preferring twitter or their own site. If you don't mind a smaller team and unconventional work, here are some offers (March 2013):
Here you go, several ways to get started in Estonia, and if you want to read more, here's a detailed guide about how to move to Estonia, including more info on jobs. Have any questions, shoot in the comments!

8 comments:

obat ace maxs said...

just blogwalking.. Nice post and have a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

What about the Part time jobs for International Students?

American Estonian said...

I am an E Resident living in Estonia and I have a baby due next month.. I am looking to start working immediately. If you could help me in the right direction at all. I would be so grateful !

Sazzad Hossain said...

I want go to Estonia student visa. Have part time job available Estonia ? Please infrom me. I am very interest.

Sazzad Hossain said...

I am Bangladeshi People. Please infrom me Estonia student visa, And have Available part time job to Estonia ?

Sazzad Hossain said...

I am Bangladeshi People. Please infrom me Estonia student visa, And have Available part time job to Estonia ?

Sazzad Hossain said...

I want go to Estonia student visa. Have part time job available Estonia ? Please infrom me. I am very interest.

Make It Rain Money said...

I recently lost my job at a mine in Western Australia and was unsure what to do next as I couldn’t find work anywhere. While looking online for jobs I stumbled upon adult webcam sites. I read that even as a guy I could make enough money to support my young family. So I joined and gave it a go. At first I was shy and only made about $60 usd a day but then once I became a little more relaxed I was making about $120 usd a day. Then i asked my wife to join me on cam and our earnings exploded. We are now making over $2,200 usd a week from cams. They have saved everything, our house, family, car, everything..... I wouldn’t recommend it for everyone but for us it fixed all our money problems. Only people that have been in our position will understand what it is like.
naughtychurch adult webcams